Applying for a D-number?

In order to be able to report the salaries in Norway and in order to get the PAYE scheme, the foreign worker needs to apply for a D-number. This is an identification number assigned to a foreign person that does not have a Norwegian Identification number.

This number is used for reporting purposes and applying for HMS cards.

We can help you with this application. 

Contact us

Our team has experience with companies in different branches - worldwide. We speak multiple languages and are passionate about helping customers within the area of accountancy and advisory, when settling and doing business in Norway.
Your personal data will be safely stored in our internal system and will be used to contact you and send information related to your request. For more information, see our see our privacy policy.

Book a meeting